Account Manager -
AVer is an award-winning provider of visual collaboration solutions that improve productivity and enrich lives. From accelerating learning in the classroom to increase competitive advantage for business, AVer solutions leverage the power of visual communications to help people connect with one another to achieve great things. Our product portfolio includes Interactive Flat Panels, Document Cameras, PTZ Cameras, HD Video Conferencing solutions, as well as Charge Carts and Cabinets. We strive to provide industry leading service and support that exceeds our customer's expectations. We are deeply committed to our community and the environment and employ stringent green processes in all we do.
Job Description -
- Growing partners and end-customers engagements.
- Introduce and demo new products and new solution to dealers.
- Visit distribution dealers regularly, collect and analyze competitor’s information, e.g. price, promotion, marketing activities
- Maintain good relationship with existing Distributor/SI/Reseller.
- Collect feedbacks from dealers
- Coordinating for training event, seminar, joint workshop of AVer and partner.
- Bachelor’s degree in telecommunication or computer science related fields
- Sale and marketing expertise (3 years exp.)
- Customer care skill
- Be able to go on a business travel nationally and abroad
- Good communication skills, fluent in English is a preference
- Good relationship with distribution channel/ SI of Video conferencing system is a preference.
- Have experience in sell camera ProAV and educational technology products is advantages
- Cv is Preferable in English